WHAT'S THE ORDER FOR RENTING A CAR BY YOUR COMPANY?
- It is advisable that you make a reservation in one of the ways specified on our site – by telephone, on the website (via our online platform) or at the company office. Otherwise you risk not satisfying your desire to rent a particular car;
- After specifying the date, time and place of rent in advance, at the moment of handing over the car a contract is signed between the two parties and payment of the entire amount for the rental period is made, as well as the guarantee amount (deposit), specified in the price list, is deposited;
- Necessary documents to be submitted at the conclusion of the contract:
– Valid car driving license for each driver responsible for driving of the car. Team Auto Rent recognizes all EU-recognized driving licenses issued before at least one year. If the driver's license is in a language other than English or Bulgarian, an International Driving Permit is required to accompany the original document;
– Valid and legitimate identity document – passport, ID card or other identification document that you should bring with you when renting the car;
– Credit or debit card on the renter's name with sufficient funds to cover the costs – payment of the rental price and the deposit.
DO YOU GUARANTEE MY RESERVATION?
- You will receive a confirmation email and details of your reservation. If this is not available, please contact us at the telephone numbers listed in Contacts.
- In the case of a confirmed reservation, your car is guaranteed, but since the cars are in motion, we cannot guarantee 100% that the particular car will be available for your rental: a road accident may occur, delay the client before you, or extend his/her rent. In these cases, we will warn and replace with a rental car in the same or higher category.
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I RETURN THE VEHICLE LATER THAN THE AGREED TERM?
- If your delay is up to 4 hours you will be charged 50% of the rental price per day;
- If your delay is more than 4 hours, an extra day will be charged for it by car at the tariff, which is agreed in advance;
- If your delay is up to 1 hour and this is agreed in advance, you will not be charged;
- If you would like to hold the car for a longer period than agreed, it is necessary at least 6 hours before the end of the contract term, contact us and let us know about your wish. If no other reservation is made for this car at the same time, you could hold it provided that you make the payment for the remaining period of use of the car within 24 hours.
- For an unannounced delay of more than 1 hour, the company reserves the right to impose a fine of 30 EUR, with a fine of 30 EUR/day + rent per vehicle for each day. If it is not possible to use the same car /due to another reservation already taken/, we will offer you another alternative after mutual agreement.
IF IT IS NECESSARY TO RETURN THE VEHICLE EARLY, IS THE AMOUNT REFUNDED?
- Upon early return of the car, the company does not owe the renter the amount for the remaining period of the contract. Exceptions are made only for rental used periods over 10 days. Then 50% of the difference between the amount paid and the amount due is refunded for the rest of the dates. For any other cases, no refund is due. The amount due is recalculated according to the period used by the company price list. Team Auto Rent Ltd refunds the respective amounts after deducting bank fees and commissions related to this reservation.
WHERE TO FIND YOU AT THE AIRPORT
- Our representative will meet you at Sofia Airport with a plate with your name and take you to the car.
WHAT TO DO IF MY FLIGHT IS DELAYED
- Do not worry, we are monitoring your flight in real time and we have information about delays or changes. For this you need to fill in your flight number in your reservation.
IS IT POSSIBLE DELIVERY/RETURNING A VEHICLE IN A TOWN/CITY OTHER THAN SOFIA
- The transfer or acceptance of a car can take place in different cities and places of the country upon prior agreement. The calculation is individual, according to the chosen route and you can get it by contacting us.
MAY OTHER PERSON EXCEPT ME DRIVING AND SHOULD I PAY ADDITIONAL INSURANCE FOR A SECOND DRIVER
- Yes, it may be the case, at no extra charge, but it must be entered in the car rental agreement;
- The insurance applies regardless of the number of drivers and no additional payment is due, but the company must be notified of their number and identity;
- In the case of incoming traffic violations and excessive speed the main driver is financially responsible.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT
- Contact us as soon as possible to let us know. Our staff will assist and guide you;
- Contact the Police and Emergency immediately in the case of victims;
- Record the names, addresses and telephone numbers of those who are involved in the accident, as well as witnesses who are not directly involved but could assist;
- All scattered parts of the rented car must be collected. All repairs must be carried out with the Team Car Rent's formal approval.
THE INSURANCE PRICE IS INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE. TO WHAT EXTENT DOES THIS RELIEVE ME OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Full Auto Insurance, which is included in the rental price, releases you from liability for damages resulting from a road accident regardless of fault. In addition to the damage caused, the insurance also covers liability for fire and theft;
- Auto Casco insurance does not cover tire, wheel, chassis, and car damage caused by the customer's fault. If you wish to be exempt from liability for damage to tires, wheels, chassis, it is necessary to add it when choosing your rental car;
- The fault caused to the car remains the responsibility of the Lessee and he/she owes compensation in the amount of the damage caused.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES TO THE CAR RENTAL
- For an extra charge you could get a baby seat, snow chains, GPS navigation system, luggage rack, etc. Additional extras can be booked online.
- Fees and add-ons that are automatically calculated when booking online:
– Additional equipment charge – baby seats, navigation system, chains, etc.;
– Additional insurance – tires and undercarriage insurance;
– Fee for delivery and collection of the rental car outside working hours;
– Fee for travelling abroad.
- Fees, which may be included additionally but are not automatically calculated on-line reservations:
– Fee for delivery and/or return of the vehicle outside the territory of Sofia, at an address that is not listed above;
– Fee for rent a car with a driver.